Ask Your Friends
It is okay for you to ask your help. There is nothing wrong with asking someone for help. If you don’t ask for help, no one will know what the matter is. Everyone around you loves and supports you very much and they would feel special helping you. When you ask it means that you trust them and think of them in positive and loving ways.
Maybe you need to ask for advice or ask for help with something that is going on right now. Remember that there are lots of friends around you that can help you. This can include your family members, and your friends at school, or you might have a special spirit friend like an angel or fairy that only you can see and you can talk to and share all of your things with.
If you feel like it’s a very special topic that you need help with and you feel that you might not be able to talk about it with a friend or family member, you can connect with your very own special spirit friend. They might even leave you special feathers as a way or saying they’re with you or that they’ve heard your request for help.
Connecting with Your Angels and Special Friends
1. Get comfortable, finding a nice place to sit or lie.
2. Close your eyes and take a nice deep breath in and out.
3. Next, imagine being in your own special place, like a park, beach, or garden.
4. Imagine that your special friend is coming to meet you.
5. You might see some changing colour with your eyes closed, you might feel like
someone is holding your hand or you might feel a warm or fuzzy feeling.
6. This special friend appears to you in whatever way is the best for you.
7. Ask your special friend if they have a name. Pay attention to the first name that comes to your mind.
8. Once you have formed a connection with your special friend talk to this friend either in your mind or out aloud, like you would to any other friend.
9. Be patient when you are talking to this friend of yours. They will answer you through the things that you feel, hear, and think.
10. You need to be very still and quiet so that you can hear what they have to say to you and see what they have to show you.
11. This friend of yours is like your best possible friend, whom you can tell everything and ask for help with. Talk to them regularly and develop your friendship. They’ll always love you no matter what. They are always there to support you with anything.
12. When you are finished talking to them, thank them for coming to you, and open your eyes.
13. Write down your experience in your diary or special book.