Happiness is within you, all around you and in everything that you see and do. Happiness is what creates peace, and happiness is what is always a part of you. Happiness is about appreciating the gift of life and sharing it with the world. When you focus only on the good things in your life, you turn your attention to them, meaning that you only make way to welcome in your happiness and joy.
Remember what things make your heart sing. It is when your heart sings that you play your heavenly songs of joy and send them out into the world. Happiness is the beautiful thing within you that can overcome any sort of doubt or worry. Think back to the good memories that you have shared with yourself and others, as well as thinking back to the times when you have a big smile on your face and you can simply laugh. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Set your thinking high to the sky and ask your angels and special friends to help lift your thoughts so that you can find that place in your heart again.
There is nothing to be upset about today, because there is always a bright side of everything. Opposites usually face each other, meaning that when one thing shows itself, the opposite is also there too. So if whenever you are faced with something that might challenge you, think about its opposite, and focus clearly on your happiness and success. Happiness is about celebrating who you are and all the glorious moments that you have ever experienced, and all the amazing ones that await you.
Know that you are happy in truth. It is through the fun side of things, the enjoyment that is received from your experience, and the magical opportunities of life, that offer you the chance to express and share your happiness with everyone around you. You were born to be happy, knowing that you always can be, simply by choosing to be. Your angels and special friends are always by your side to cheer you up and remind you of the great things that you are capable of and of the ones that you have to offer the world. Your happiness is a gift to yourself and the world.
Exploring Your Happiness Exercise
1. Find a quiet place where you can sit comfortably with a pen and notepad.
2. Close your eyes and begin to breathe in and out deeply.
3. Open your notepad to a new page and write down or draw five things that come to mind when you think of happiness.
4. When you have finished writing or illustrating your meaning of happiness, close your eyes.
5. Begin to imagine each of these things that make you happy.
6. As you imagine each of these things, pay attention to how your body feels, what you hear and think in your mind and what you see in your imagination.
7. Pay close attention to how your senses engage with your happiness.
8. With each of these experiences, allow your muscles and thoughts to relax and allow your smile to return.
9. It is through this process that you train your body and mind to appreciate and enjoy the sensations of being happy.
10. Imagine each of these happy experiences as brightly coloured balls of light that surround you and brighten up your energy field.
11. Through being happy, you can lift up the moods and energy of those around you by keeping these brightly coloured lights of happiness in your energy field as much as possible.
12. Make a promise to yourself to be happy as often as you can be right now.
13. Keep in mind that you can benefit greatly from the ideas presented in this exercise by thinking of 5 different things that make you happy each week or day.
14. When you feel that you are ready to return, begin to wiggle your fingers and toes, take a deep breath and gently open your eyes.
15. Write down your experiences in your journal.