Love is the source of everything. Love is what brought you here into this world and love is the reason that everything exists. Love has many meanings to it and can be experienced and expressed in lots of different ways. The most important thing to recognise about love, is that love has no limits and can overcome anything.
The Universe is a place of love. Sometimes some of us may forget about this simple four lettered word that can mean things such as;
- Accepting yourself and loving yourself and others unconditionally.
- Being honest to yourself and others.
- Making healthy changes in your relationships, friendships and lifestyle.
- Overcoming fear with love through knowing yourself and knowing what you are doing.
Think about love like an amazing source of energy that gives you the strength and courage to do everything that you do in your life. Treat yourself like you would treat others. You are from a place of love and only deserve love. Talk to yourself in loving ways and look after yourself in loving ways. There is a side of you that needs to be looked after with love, because that’s what you need. Love goes beyond the love between people and in partnerships and such, as love is what makes the world go around. Love is about being free and being open to the possibilities of the world. Consider love as a power so great that it sends many amazing things your way. You only deserve the best and this is the Universe’s way of presenting it to you- through its love for you.
Whenever you are faced with anything that may seem to challenge you, remember that only love is real. When things seem to be ‘wrong’ in any situation, they are simply an illusion that shows a detachment from the real love that always exists. Just because it can’t be seen on the surface, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist or that it isn’t deserved. You can turn anything into a more positive experience through focusing only on love. Anywhere where you or others may feel uncomfortable or unsettled you can say to yourself,
“I send love into the planet and I send love to everyone and everything around me. I love myself and the world.”
Your angels and special friends love you all the time because they are from the same place of love that you are from. Part of the very important thing that they are here to teach you is that love goes everywhere into the world.
Loving Kindness Exercise
1. Find a quiet place to relax where you can sit or lie comfortably.
2. Close your eyes and begin to breathe in and out deeply.
3. Put your hands on your heart and as you breathe in and out, start to feel it beating.
4. Slow down your breathing and imagine your heart as a pink flower.
5. With each breath in, pink energy and light goes into this flower as its petals close.
6. With each breath out, the flower opens its petals and the pink energy and light flows through your body.
7. Continue breathing deeply and picturing this flower in your mind.
8. Feel the soothing comfort and warmth coming from this energy of love.
9. As this flows through you, feel and see how it dissolves away any heaviness or nervousness in you.
10. Imagine this pink energy and light spreading from your body and out into the space around you.
11. With your thoughts, you can imagine a person, place, thing or situation where this love could be sent.
12. It is the energy of love that can bring comfort, happiness, joy and peace into a home, relationship and friendship with yourself and others.
13. Picture this and imagine it being sent out as a small ball of pink energy and light.
14. As you send out this energy, think of loving thoughts and watch as it is received.
15. You notice that the pink ball that you sent out is returning back to you and it is three times larger in size.
16. Place your hands in front of you like you were catching this ball and bring it into your heart.
17. With all the love energy that you send out into the world, it returns to you much larger than before.
18. Continue this process and as you do, think of the great things that you are doing by sending love to all these different areas of your life.
19. Enjoy the energy of love, each and every one deserves it.
20. When you feel that you have finished for today, imagine yourself being surrounded in a pink bubble of energy and light.
21. Begin to wiggle your fingers and toes, take a deep breath and gently open your eyes.
22. Journal your experiences and repeat this exercise whenever you wish to bring more peace into your life and the world around you.