Everything is Okay
The truth is that everything is okay and it always has been. Everything that happens in the here and now happens because it needs to and because the thoughts that you have thought have drawn the situation to you so that you can learn from it. When we say that everything is okay, we ask you to look at things from a positive perspective, because when you are thinking positive, you are thinking from a space that is peaceful. Peaceful, positive minds create joy.
Instead of focusing your thinking on what you believe to be wrong with something or someone, concentrate on thinking about how wonderful it is to be where you are now. Everything is okay because it truly is and there is something far greater than you realise. It is a reminder to slow down your thinking and appreciate what is before you now. Turn your attention to what you can learn from your days. Rather than what you could have or should have done, remember what you can bring to your experience of life next time.
Looking at things through a different set of eyes that doesn’t judge things as good or bad, is like looking through a set of eyes that sees happiness in everything. When you do this, you become like a magnet and you know what you really want and know what you really don’t want in your days. What you think of something is what it becomes.
For example, if you are going to worry about getting nervous before your performance, then you are only going to be focused on being nervous, rather than doing your best. Or if you are worried about homework that did not get done, remember that it’s okay and life goes on.
Ask your angels and special friends for help and let it go, knowing that it is taken care of in the way that best serves you and everyone involved. Some things you could say to improve your faith and trust could be;
- “Everything is well and I am safe to learn from the experiences of life.”
- “I let go of all worries and I make way for even greater things.”
- “I experience the goodness of everything that life has to offer me.”
Releasing Your Worries
1. Find a place where you can sit or lie quietly and peacefully.
2. Close your eyes and begin to breathe in and out deeply.
3. Imagine that you are walking along a path in a forest and you come to a waterfall.
4. Spend a moment noticing everything that you can see and hear in this place.
5. You decide to take a rest from your walking and you enter the water and swim towards the waterfall.
6. All of the water in the waterfall begins to glow a beautiful silver colour and it feels warm as the water touches your skin.
7. You feel peaceful and you feel relaxed as you swim in this water.
8. This waterfall is a magic waterfall that washes away anything that doesn’t belong to you and anything that you no longer need.
9. If there is anything that you can think of that is worrying or bothering you, this water will wash it away and leave you feeling calm and relaxed.
10. Continue to enjoy swimming in this water and being under the waterfall for as long as you need to.
11. You decide to explore this place and you find that the water goes downstream.
12. You swim into this current of water and you float gently and happily in the water, enjoying the feelings of being here without the need to rush to get anywhere else.
13. The water finishes at an opening of grass and trees and you find yourself much further along in your journey.
14. You feel comfortable with where you have arrived and you feel confident that you are on the right path with nothing to worry about.
15. Awaken now, knowing that as you have let go of all of your worries, everything will happen in the best way possible. You can bring the same kind of peace into your everyday life too.
16. Write down your experiences into your journal to help you remember this special place that you can revisit at any time.